Our dress Emily embodies romanticism and feminity.
Inspired by the great American poet of the mid-19th century, Emily Dickinson, she is highlighted at the waist, as is our signature dress Meryl.
Its long and ample line, v-neck, flared short sleeves and long belt to tie on the back make it an ideal dress for the summer and mid-season, to wear with a Trench coat or a short denim jacket for cooler days. And surprise: We have hidden two pockets for comfort!
Your dress is sewn with quality and longevity in mind by exceptional seamstresses, using high-quality leftover fabrics from larger couture houses!
Find our Emily dress in 3 other fabrics.
* Ninn is 5ft10 and wearing the S.
- Dress: high quality Beige Tartan Cotton in a criss-cross pattern of midnight blue and cinnamon lines, including a lurex thread in copper color.
- Front yoke: high quality linen in powder beige color.
- Back belt: same cotton fabric as the dress.
- made from deadstock fabric.
To learn more about the fabrics we use, click here.
All our dresses are made to order. Your Emily dress will be ready within a week or two, depending on our production schedule. We will send you a confirmation email with all the information concerning the delivery of your dress.
Our care advice
1.We highly recommend dry cleaning. This will allow you to keep your dress in good condition.
Consider eco dry cleaning: typical dry cleaning uses a large amount of water and chemicals that are harmful to our environment.
2. Hand wash your dress in cold water. To discover our natural advice and tips to help you with the day-to-day maintenance of your dress, click here !