Our Anna Dress invites you into the heart of the 19th century. A journey through time inspired by a female pioneer in the use of photographic images and a great botanist: Anna Atkins. An antique shape revisited for the comfort of modern women.
With its nipped-in waistline, slightly puffed sleeves closed by two covered buttons, boat neck, the discreet opening in the back, and its long belt highlighting the waist, the Anna dress subtly unveils you!
This piece of exceptional quality will travel throughout the years in peace, and so to be passed down to your daughters, nieces, sisters… For a new life!
The Anna Dress is sewn by Claudia, our exceptional seamstress, with quality and durability in mind. Honoring our commitment to sustainability and ethically sourced materials, all our garments are made using high-quality leftover fabrics from larger couture houses.
* Ninn is 5ft10 and wearing the S.
- Dress: Viscose.
- Belt: same viscose as the dress
- covered buttons : cotton
- Made from deadstock fabric from Couture houses.
To learn more about the fabrics we use, click here.
All our garments are made to order. Your Anna Dress will be ready within a week. We will send you a confirmation email with all the information concerning the delivery of your order when it’s ready.
Our care advice
1. Hand wash your dress in cold water. To discover our natural advice and tips to help you with the day-to-day maintenance of your garment, click here!
2. We also recommend dry cleaning. This will allow you to keep your dress in good condition.
Consider eco dry cleaning: typical dry cleaning uses a large amount of water and chemicals that are harmful to our environment.