Our Eartha dress is an authentic jewel of softness combining retro style and modern-day comfort, like a subtle and light breeze to wear all summer long!
Inspired by American jazz singer Eartha Mae Kitt, multi-talented artist and a true glamorous icon of the 1950s, the dress is distinguished by its elegant neckline, often present in the fashion of those years, knotted on the shoulder by a large knot.
Its bare back makes it more contemporary, revealing with delicacy this part of the body so feminine. We added a belt with two ties to adjust the closure of the dress on the waist. A buttonhole allows you to play with the opening for a more glamourous look!
Your dress is sewn by exceptional seamstresses with quality and durability in mind. We are using high-quality leftover fabrics from larger couture houses!
* Ninn is 5ft10 and wearing the S.
- Dress : 100% Vichy cotton, in Pastel Bluish grey.
- Buttons : mother-of-pearl
- Your dress is sewn with leftover fabrics from Couture Houses.
To learn more about the fabrics we use, click here.
Your dress will be ready within 1 week depending on our production schedule. We will send you a confirmation email with all the information concerning the delivery of your dress.
Our care advice
1.We highly recommend dry cleaning. This will allow you to keep your dress in good condition.
Consider eco dry cleaning: typical dry cleaning uses a large amount of water and chemicals that are harmful to our environment.
2. Hand wash your dress in cold water. To discover our natural advice and tips to help you with the day-to-day maintenance of your dress, click here !